Audited Financial Results for Financial Year 2015-16
30th May, 2016
The Country’s largest power generator - NTPC Ltd. having installed capacity of 47178 MW has declared the Unaudited Financial Results for 4th quarter of Financial Year 2015-16 along with Audited Financial Results for Financial Year 2015-16.
During the Financial Year 2015-16, NTPC Ltd. recorded highest ever generation of 241.975 Billion Units against 241.261 Billion Units generated during the previous year. The Audited Total Income for the Financial Year 2015-16 was Rs. 71,696.07 crore and the Profit After Tax was Rs. 10,242.91 crore. For the financial year 2015-16, thermal PLF of NTPC Ltd. was 78.61% against the National PLF of 62.28%.
For the 4th quarter of Financial Year 2015-16, NTPC Ltd. generated 62.332 Billion Units against 61.313 Billion Units generated in the corresponding period of the previous year, up by 1.66%. The Unaudited Total Income was Rs. 18,560.70 crore and the Profit Before Tax was Rs. 3,571.24 crore against the Profit Before Tax of Rs. 3,122.20 crore for the 4th quarter of Financial Year 2014-15, up by over 14%. The Profit After Tax for the 4th quarter of Financial Year 2015-16 was Rs. 2,716.41 crore.
The Board of Directors has recommended Final Dividend for the Financial Year 2015-16 @ Rs. 1.75 per share @ 17.50% of paid-up capital, subject to the approval of shareholders in the Annual General Meeting scheduled to be held in September, 2016. The Company had paid Interim Dividend for the Financial Year 2015-16 @ Rs. 1.60 per share @16.00% of paid-up capital in February, 2016. Thus, total dividend for the Financial Year is @ 33.50% of paid-up capital.
« Back to Press Releases